Kitting Technician, Burnley
Responsible for cutting and preparing aerospace industry kitted components from a wide range of textiles and materials in accordance with customer specifications.
Operations Manager, Burnley.
- Handling and preparing a range of differing textiles and materials to produce kit components in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and detailed work instructions.
- Interpretation of detailed diagrams and drawings to prepare materials for precision cutting and inclusion in finished kits.
- Attendance at and contribution to team and departmental meetings and company updates.
- Work with problem solving teams across own and other functions such as Planning, Engineering and Quality Assurance assisting team leaders and managers to identify areas requiring corrective action.
Key skills and requirements
- Proven experience of working in a busy and fast moving manufacturing operation including CNC machine operation preferred.
- Aerospace sector cleanroom experience is desirable but not essential.
- Good team worker with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work accurately in accordance with safety and quality standards and production processes.
- A keen eye for detail and a quality focussed approach to producing accurate work are essential.
- Experience of working to strict quality assurance standards and with lean and continuous improvement working methods would be a distinct advantage.
- A full, clean current driving licence is desirable.
NB. This job description is intended for use as a guide only and is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities.
For more information on any of the opportunities displayed on this page, or to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Strictly no agencies.